Joining Clust-ER Health and Wellbeing means contributing to the strengthening of the regional innovation system, favoring a more effective interaction between institutions, companies, research organizations and training institutions.
Who can join the association Clust-ER Health and Wellbeing?
- Large companies
- SMEs and startups
- Accredited research centers
- Laboratories and innovation centers
- Consortia and business networks
- ITS Foundations and training institutions accredited by the Emilia-Romagna Region
- Patient Associations *
- Other institutions and institutions active in the field of innovation
How to join Clust-ER Health
Application for admission to the Clust-ER Health and Wellbeing Association and obtain membership status requires:
- reading the Statute of the Association and share its aims
- download the appropriate form and send it via PEC to the address Clust-ER.firstname.lastname@example.org
The application must also include:
- Applicant’s statute
- Updated Chamber of Commerce’s registration
- Extract from the minutes of the Board of Directors or equivalent document authorizing membership of the Association
- Photocopy of the identity document of the legal representative
Once the application has been accepted by the Members’ Assembly, the following membership fees must be paid to complete the Clust-ER Health membership process:
- Una tantum registration fee, in the amount of € 1,000 (reduced and € 500 for small businesses), to be paid upon acceptance of the applications for membership
- annual membership fee which, for the year 2020, has been set at € 500 (reduced to € 250 for Small Businesses)
* A special membership fee was decided in order to favor the membership of the Patient Associations: in fact, for these subjects the payment of the one-off fee is not provided, but only the annual fee in the amount of € 250.